THE CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR CO-FINANCING OF PROJECTS UNDER THE EDUCATION – ENHANCING HUMAN CAPITAL PROGRAMME HAS BEEN PUBLISHED
14 May 2021 – Government Office for Development and European Cohesion Policy acting as the Programme Operator for the Education – Enhancing Human Capital programme published the Call for proposals for co-financing of projects. The call was published in today’s Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 74/2021. Applicants with project proposals aiming to promote institutional cooperation at all levels of formal and informal education, improve the supportive environment for targeted disadvantaged groups and improve work-life balance are invited to apply.
The subject of the Call for Proposal is the selection of projects to be co-financed under the Norway Grants 2014–2021 that will also receive matching national co-financing from Slovenia and will pursue the overall objectives of the Norway Grants: (1) to contribute to reducing economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area, and (2) to strengthen bilateral relations between Slovenia and the Donor State Norway.
The total amount available under this Call for Proposals is EUR 11,299,156.00. For selected projects, the grant amount will represent up to 100% of total eligible expenditure.
Project duration is at least 12 months and no longer than 24 months. Projects must be completed no later than 30 April 2024.
What are the supported areas under this Call for Proposals?
The aim of the Call for Proposals is to support measures to improve skills, competencies and knowledge. Projects must contribute to the outcomes and outputs of the two programme areas: (1) Education, scholarships, apprenticeship and youth entrepreneurship and (2) Work-life balance.
Projects will contribute to one outcome and one output, except projects addressing outcome I.1 which should contribute to both outputs. The outcomes and outputs are:
Outcome I.1: Improved institutional cooperation at all levels of education (formal and informal)
- Output I.1.1: New teaching and learning practices for work and life developed
- Output I.1.2: Knowledge and good practices shared on advancing skills and competencies in education
Outcome I.2: Education and social environment to support disadvantaged groups improved
- Output I.2.1: Support services for the NEETs (young people not in employment, education or training) established
- Output I.2.2: Support to youth provided
- Output I.2.3: Support environment for precarious workers provided
Outcome I.3: Improved work-life balance
- Output I.3.1: Local systems that support work-life balance established
- Output I.3.2: Organisational culture of work-life balance and gender equality generated
An information workshop for applicants is scheduled for June.
When and how to apply?
The deadline for submitting applications is 30 September 2021 until 12.00 (noon) through the electronic monitoring system eMS: https://ems.norwaygrants.si/emsegp.
The documentation of the Call for Proposals is available HERE.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Frequently asked questions and answers will be published HERE and updated once a week.
- Applicants must be well acquainted with the content of the Call for Proposals and the entire Call for Proposals documentation. Should additional questions regarding the Call for Proposals arise, applicants are invited to send their questions to email@example.com.