To ensure a positive user experience, the website follows the international Web Content Accessibility Guidelines – WCAG 2.0. The latter represent a set of guidelines and standards, the basic purpose of which is to increase the availability of content published online for vulnerable groups.
The Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development (MCRD) is committed to making its EEA and Norway Grants webpage accessible in accordance with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
This accessibility statement applies to the EEA and Norway Grants webpage in Slovenia– www.norwaygrants.si / www.eeagrants.si.
This website is partly compliant with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act due to exceptions listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible due to disproportionate burden:
- (Possibly inaccessible) content published before 23 September 2018, which is considered as an old content, because in the light of searching for information on current and future tenders and on current activities and projects mostly irrelevant for users.
- Office files of donor countries or the Financial Mechanism Office, for which MCRD is not responsible, but are important due to the nature of the website.
- eMS – an electronic monitoring system used for the application of projects to the public tender and the reporting and monitoring of projects and programs. Any adjustments to the eMS system would place a disproportionate burden on the MCRD and, in addition, would significantly increase the risk of difficulties in ensuring the smooth operation of the system.
The content listed below is non-accessible because the content is not within the scope of the applicable legislation:
- office files published before 23 September 2018;
- archive webpage of the EEA and Norway Grants in Slovenia 2004–2009,
- archive webpage of the EEA and Norway Grants in Slovenia 2009–2014.
All the information available on the website can be obtained:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +386 1 400 36 82
- in person at Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development, Kotnikova ulica 5, 1000 Ljubljana
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 29 November 2022, based on self-assessment.
It was last reviewed on 29 November 2022.
Feedback and contact information
You can report any failure of the website to comply with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act to the webpage content coordinator, who resolve the matter.
You will receive a reply within eight days of receiving the notification or request. If we are unable to provide an appropriate response within this period, we will let you know when the response will be provided and the reasons for the delay in the response.
In the event that you find deviations from the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act, you can submit a report to the inspectors for the information society by ordinary or e-mail to the address:
Ministry of Digital Transformation
Information Society Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia
Davčna ulica 1
+386 1 555 58 48